- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 5 cups prepared brownies
- 1 package (2. 8 ounces) mocha mousse mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- Grated chocolate
- Place half of the cubed brownies in a 2-qt. serving bowl.
- Prepare mousse mix according to package directions. Spread half over the brownies.
- Top with half of the whipped topping; sprinkle with toffee bits.
- Repeat layers of brownies, mousse and whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate.
- Refrigerate until serving.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More