- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 5 cups prepared brownies
- 1 package (2. 8 ounces) mocha mousse mix
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- Grated chocolate
- Place half of the cubed brownies in a 2-qt. serving bowl.
- Prepare mousse mix according to package directions. Spread half over the brownies.
- Top with half of the whipped topping; sprinkle with toffee bits.
- Repeat layers of brownies, mousse and whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More