- Cooking Time: 10 min
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 1 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 TBS powdered sugar
- 3 TBS brewed coffee
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 1/4 cup whipping cream
- Melt choclate chips in microwave or over a double boiler.
- Add sugar and coffee.
- Stir in egg yolks, one at a time. Stir until mixture thickens; remove from heat and let cool.
- Add whipping cream to choclate mixture, blending well.
- Spoon into two dessert dishes, cover and refrigerate one hour.
NotesA wonderful treat for Valentine's Day!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
The Italian Exchange
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More