- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 24 brownies
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 2/3 cup butter
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee crystals
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, chopped (I used Toll House Mini Morsels)
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded orange peel
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease an 8x8x2-inch baking pan and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter on medium heat. Stir in cocoa powder and coffee crystals. Remove from heat.
- Stir in granulated sugar and vanilla.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Stir in flour, chocolate and orange peel until just combined.
- Spread batter evenly in the prepared baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- If desired, sift powdered sugar over brownies.
- Cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More