- Cooking Time: 25min
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15min
BackstoryRecipe courtesy Sandra Lee from the food network. You don't need to use fat free ingredients or even sugar free, unless you want to. Definitely a romantic dessert.
- 3 cups nonfat milk
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) packet sugar-free fat-free chocolate instant pudding
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso
- 3 sheets phyllo dough
- nonstick cooking spray
- cinnamon sugar
- whipped topping
- cocoa powder, for garnish
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, chocolate pudding mix, and the instant espresso.
- Use hand mixer to mix ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Unroll phyllo dough and remove sheets.
- Working with 1 sheet at a time, lay out and spray phyllo sheet with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon-sugar.
- Lay next sheet on top and repeat steps.
- With a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut dough into 8 rectangles, approximately 4 by 5 inches.
- Fit rectangles into muffin cups and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove phyllo cups from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove cups from pan and cool completely.
- Spoon or pipe mocha pudding into cups and top with a 1 tablespoon dollop of whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Cook's Note:
- Keep phyllo dough covered when not using, as it dries out quickly.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More