- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small jar instant coffee 2 oz
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 small can Hershey's syrup 16 oz
- 2 qts milk
- 1 gallon vanilla ice cream
- Dissolve instant coffee, sugar and chocolate syrup in 1 qt hot water, add 2 qts of cool water. Store in fridge overnight.
- To Serve: Pour above mixture into punch bowl and add the milk and ice cream. Stir to break up ice cream slightly. Serves app. 20-30
- Depending on the size of your punch bowl, mix half of it and add the rest accordingly. It can get sloppy mixing it all at once.
- You can add a dollop of whipped cream to the top of each cup.
NotesThis is a different kind of punch. It's really yummy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More