- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small jar instant coffee 2 oz
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 small can Hershey's syrup 16 oz
- 2 qts milk
- 1 gallon vanilla ice cream
- Dissolve instant coffee, sugar and chocolate syrup in 1 qt hot water, add 2 qts of cool water. Store in fridge overnight.
- To Serve: Pour above mixture into punch bowl and add the milk and ice cream. Stir to break up ice cream slightly. Serves app. 20-30
- Depending on the size of your punch bowl, mix half of it and add the rest accordingly. It can get sloppy mixing it all at once.
- You can add a dollop of whipped cream to the top of each cup.
NotesThis is a different kind of punch. It's really yummy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Jean’s Recipe File
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More