- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 t. espresso powder
- 1/3 c. evaporated milk or ½ c. heavy cream
- 2 T. light corn syrup
- 2 T. coffee-flavored liqueur
- In a 4 cup glass measure place chips, instant coffee, milk and corn syrup.
- Microwave on High 1 minute, stir, microwave on High 1 more minute, or until chips melt when stirred. Stir in liqueur.
- Let cool at least 15 minutes before using.
- Makes 1 cup.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Foodie BabySee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More