- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 t. espresso powder
- 1/3 c. evaporated milk or ½ c. heavy cream
- 2 T. light corn syrup
- 2 T. coffee-flavored liqueur
- In a 4 cup glass measure place chips, instant coffee, milk and corn syrup.
- Microwave on High 1 minute, stir, microwave on High 1 more minute, or until chips melt when stirred. Stir in liqueur.
- Let cool at least 15 minutes before using.
- Makes 1 cup.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
The Italian Exchange
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More