- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 t. espresso powder
- 1/3 c. evaporated milk or ½ c. heavy cream
- 2 T. light corn syrup
- 2 T. coffee-flavored liqueur
- In a 4 cup glass measure place chips, instant coffee, milk and corn syrup.
- Microwave on High 1 minute, stir, microwave on High 1 more minute, or until chips melt when stirred. Stir in liqueur.
- Let cool at least 15 minutes before using.
- Makes 1 cup.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More