- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 7 1/2 oz. tube refrigerated biscuits
- 1 envelope hot cocoa mix
- 2 Tbls. ground espresso
- Combine butter and syrup in a small saucepan, bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Stir in cocoa and espresso powders, reduce to low heat, stir and cook for one minute.
- Pour into an 8 inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle with nuts, arrange biscuits on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Invert onto a large serving platter and serve hot.