- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 7 1/2 oz. tube refrigerated biscuits
- 1 envelope hot cocoa mix
- 2 Tbls. ground espresso
- Combine butter and syrup in a small saucepan, bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Stir in cocoa and espresso powders, reduce to low heat, stir and cook for one minute.
- Pour into an 8 inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle with nuts, arrange biscuits on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Invert onto a large serving platter and serve hot.
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Recipes for Vitality
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More