- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 chicken thighs (or preferred cuts)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing
- frying oil
- In a bowl, combine chicken milk and lemon juice.
- Cover and let sit overnight.
- When ready to cook, heat oil in pan.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and dry ranch dressing.
- Discard milk and dredge chicken in flour mixture.
- Fry chicken until golden brown & juices run clear.
NotesLately we've been hit with a lot of rain, causing me to crave some comfort food. So tonight I decided to use the remaining chicken thighs I had to make fried chicken.
Here is my recipe for mock 'buttermilk' ranch fried chicken:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More