- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 chicken thighs (or preferred cuts)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing
- frying oil
- In a bowl, combine chicken milk and lemon juice.
- Cover and let sit overnight.
- When ready to cook, heat oil in pan.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and dry ranch dressing.
- Discard milk and dredge chicken in flour mixture.
- Fry chicken until golden brown & juices run clear.
NotesLately we've been hit with a lot of rain, causing me to crave some comfort food. So tonight I decided to use the remaining chicken thighs I had to make fried chicken.
Here is my recipe for mock 'buttermilk' ranch fried chicken:
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Fun appetizers and snacks
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Raw Carrot Beet Ginger Salad
Honeydew Lime Soup
Deviled PotatoesSee More