- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 chicken thighs (or preferred cuts)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing
- frying oil
- In a bowl, combine chicken milk and lemon juice.
- Cover and let sit overnight.
- When ready to cook, heat oil in pan.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and dry ranch dressing.
- Discard milk and dredge chicken in flour mixture.
- Fry chicken until golden brown & juices run clear.
NotesLately we've been hit with a lot of rain, causing me to crave some comfort food. So tonight I decided to use the remaining chicken thighs I had to make fried chicken.
Here is my recipe for mock 'buttermilk' ranch fried chicken:
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Playdough using cream of tartar
Frozen Lemonade Pie
Jams and MarmaladesSee More