- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 chicken thighs (or preferred cuts)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing
- frying oil
- In a bowl, combine chicken milk and lemon juice.
- Cover and let sit overnight.
- When ready to cook, heat oil in pan.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and dry ranch dressing.
- Discard milk and dredge chicken in flour mixture.
- Fry chicken until golden brown & juices run clear.
NotesLately we've been hit with a lot of rain, causing me to crave some comfort food. So tonight I decided to use the remaining chicken thighs I had to make fried chicken.
Here is my recipe for mock 'buttermilk' ranch fried chicken:
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Ro-tel Rice Casserole
herby lamb chops with roast vegetablesSee More