- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- sugar substitute to taste
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg or pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- Spray a skillet with non-stick 0-calorie buttery spray, and preheat.
- Spoon batter by ladlefulls into skillet and cook like a crepe or thin pancake. It takes a little practice to get good at flipping them, but practice makes perfect. Cook both sides and serve with sugar-free syrup and (optional) 2 slices of turkey bacon per person.
NotesPhase 1-3 - South Beach Diet
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More