- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- sugar substitute to taste
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg or pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- Spray a skillet with non-stick 0-calorie buttery spray, and preheat.
- Spoon batter by ladlefulls into skillet and cook like a crepe or thin pancake. It takes a little practice to get good at flipping them, but practice makes perfect. Cook both sides and serve with sugar-free syrup and (optional) 2 slices of turkey bacon per person.
NotesPhase 1-3 - South Beach Diet
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
The Social CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More