- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups of finely shredded green cabbage
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. of veitnamese fish sauce
- 1/2 cup white or rice vinegar
- Few drops of soya sauce
- Combine everything in a saucepan.
- Cover and cook for 5 to 10 minutes, until the cabbage is cooked but still crunchy.
NotesI invented this for a boy who loves sauerkraut on his hot dog. It takes five minutes to make. the fish sauce helps to recreate the fermented taste of the real thing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More