- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 (1-inch thick) pork chops
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Cook chops in butter, turning once to brown evenly.
- Pour in wine, and season with salt, pepper, rosemary, and garlic.
- Simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes, or until chops are tender.
- Transfer pork chops to serving plates, and spoon sauce over the meat.
- NOTES: Add mushrooms and onions as well, double the sauce for extra to serve over mashed potatoes or pasta.
- Add cream for a creamy type sauce.
- Can also use ingredients for pork roast in the crockpot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More