- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla or French Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 20 KRAFT Caramels, unwrapped
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube pan or 10-inch tube pan. Beat cake mix, dry pudding mix, water, eggs and oil in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until blended. Beat on high speed 2 min. Gently stir in apples. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 50 min. to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 20 min.; remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- MICROWAVE caramels and milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min., stirring every 30 sec. until blended. Cool 10 min. until slightly thickened. Drizzle over cake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More