- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla or French Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 20 KRAFT Caramels, unwrapped
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube pan or 10-inch tube pan. Beat cake mix, dry pudding mix, water, eggs and oil in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until blended. Beat on high speed 2 min. Gently stir in apples. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 50 min. to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 20 min.; remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- MICROWAVE caramels and milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min., stirring every 30 sec. until blended. Cool 10 min. until slightly thickened. Drizzle over cake.