- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup cranberries ( fresh or frozen, washed and
- chopped or halved, I use my food processor)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 beaten egg
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sift dry ingredients together in a bowl. Add cranberries and nuts, mixing to combine.
- In a small bowl, add egg, orange juice and oil whisking slightly together. Add to the mixture and mix just to combine. Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake for 1 hour or until cake tester inserted comes out clean.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More