- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 Tbsp butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic (use 2 Tbsp for extreme flavor!)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 c seasoned or plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 c finely grated cheddar cheese
- 4 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- black pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Set oven to 350. Butter an 11 X 7 pan. In a bowl, combine butter, fresh garlic, garlic powder and salt. In another bowl, combine breadcrumbs, cheddar, parmesan cheese and pepper. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then in crumb mixture. Place in prepared pan and bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until juices run clear (or bake covered for 15 minutes and uncovered for the remainder of cooking time).
NotesI got this recipe from www.recipezaar.com and it got a 5 star rating from 169 cooks. I made these for dinner and we all really liked them. The recipe calls for 4 chicken breasts, but I had enough off the butter mixture and crumb mixture for 6 breasts and maybe even 7. I used the full amount of garlic that it says is for extreme flavor. I love, love, love garlic so of course I used the full amount. Lets just say it was garlicy enough that you could not taste any of the cheese. On making it again I would either cut the garlic amount in half to taste the cheese or omit the cheese and keep the full amount of garlic (thereby lowering the cost of the dish) depending on what mood I was in. The chicken turned out very moist and was fork-tender. I baked mine uncovered for 35 minutes. The original recipe is below.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More