- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups of boiling Haitian rum
- 1 packet of lime flavored gelatin
- 1/2 pack of fat free cream cheese
- 3 oz mojito mix
- 1/2 a tub or 4 oz whipped topping
- Graham cracker crumbs
STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mixes in large bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved; set aside.
Beat cream cheese & mojito in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until
Add gelatin; mix well. Refrigerate 2 hours or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves definite impression).
ADD whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Pour into 4 graham cracker crumbs rimmed martini glass.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Garnish with mint leaves and lime slices just before serving, if desired. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.