- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 cups of boiling Haitian rum
- 1 packet of lime flavored gelatin
- 1/2 pack of fat free cream cheese
- 3 oz mojito mix
- 1/2 a tub or 4 oz whipped topping
- Graham cracker crumbs
- STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mixes in large bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese & mojito in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until
- well blended.
- Add gelatin; mix well. Refrigerate 2 hours or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves definite impression).
- ADD whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended. Pour into 4 graham cracker crumbs rimmed martini glass.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Garnish with mint leaves and lime slices just before serving, if desired. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
NotesIt's a Mojito, it's a martini, it's a cheescake it's FANTASTIC!!! Ok, so let's face it I'm a LUSH! But sometimes I have to find clever ways other than consuming empty calories by drinking alcohol so I have invented plenty of alcohol laced desserts to avoid that. It's so fun & flirty you & your guests absolutely can't get enough!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Foodie BabySee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More