- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 pork chops, cubed
- 1 jar Cuban Mojito Simmering Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups of long grain rice, uncooked
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can pigeon peas, drained
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- garlic powder & onion powder to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a pan, saute garlic in oil.
- Season pork with seasonings and brown with garlic.
- When browned, add rice and stir to coat with oil.
- Add sauce, tomatoes, pigeon peas.
- Stir and allow to cook on medium to medium low heat.
- Add more seasonings to taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More