- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 pork chops, cubed
- 1 jar Cuban Mojito Simmering Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups of long grain rice, uncooked
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can pigeon peas, drained
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- garlic powder & onion powder to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a pan, saute garlic in oil.
- Season pork with seasonings and brown with garlic.
- When browned, add rice and stir to coat with oil.
- Add sauce, tomatoes, pigeon peas.
- Stir and allow to cook on medium to medium low heat.
- Add more seasonings to taste.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
The NourishFull Kitchen
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More