- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 cup honeydew melon, diced
- 2 cup cantaloupe, diced
- 3 Tbsp sugar, divided
- 2 tsp lime zest, freshly grated
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp mint leaves, fresh, slivered
- 4 piece mint leaves, for garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine honeydew, cantaloupe, 2 tablespoons of sugar, lime zest and juice, and slivered mint. Refrigerate 15 minutes, tossing occasionally, until sugar dissolves and mixture is well chilled.
- When ready to serve, spread remaining tablespoon of sugar onto a flat plate. Pour a little water into a shallow bowl and dip rim of each of 4 wine or martini glasses into water; press wet rims into sugar to coat edge of each glass. Spoon 1 cup of fruit mixture into each glass; garnish with mint sprigs.
NotesThis is an awesome melon salad and has always been a hit with young and old! I found it on the WW's recipe site and have used it mutiple times during the spring and summer months.
2 Points for 1 Cup
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More