- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 sprig fresh mint, crushed
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 2 fluid ounces white rum
- 4 fluid ounces carbonated water
- 1 sprig fresh mint, garnish
- In a highball glass, stir together the confectioners' sugar and lime juice.
- Bruise the mint leaves and drop into glass.
- Fill glass with crushed ice and pour in rum.
- Pour in carbonated water to fill the glass. Garnish with a sprig of mint.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More