- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 sprig fresh mint, crushed
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- 2 fluid ounces white rum
- 4 fluid ounces carbonated water
- 1 sprig fresh mint, garnish
- In a highball glass, stir together the confectioners' sugar and lime juice.
- Bruise the mint leaves and drop into glass.
- Fill glass with crushed ice and pour in rum.
- Pour in carbonated water to fill the glass. Garnish with a sprig of mint.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Breads and Pastry 101
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More