- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 to 8 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium size-onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sour orange juice or 1/4 cup sweet orange juice and 1/8 cub each fresh lime and lemon juice.
- 2 Tbs. pure Spanish olive oil
- Using a mortar and pestle or a food processor, crush the garlic with the
- salt to form a thick paste.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the garlic paste, onion, and juice, and let the
- mixture sit at room temperature for 30 minutes or longer.
- Minutes before you are ready to serve the mojo, microwave on high for 1.5
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More