- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 to 8 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium size-onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sour orange juice or 1/4 cup sweet orange juice and 1/8 cub each fresh lime and lemon juice.
- 2 Tbs. pure Spanish olive oil
- Using a mortar and pestle or a food processor, crush the garlic with the
- salt to form a thick paste.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the garlic paste, onion, and juice, and let the
- mixture sit at room temperature for 30 minutes or longer.
- Minutes before you are ready to serve the mojo, microwave on high for 1.5
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More