- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 to 8 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium size-onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sour orange juice or 1/4 cup sweet orange juice and 1/8 cub each fresh lime and lemon juice.
- 2 Tbs. pure Spanish olive oil
- Using a mortar and pestle or a food processor, crush the garlic with the
- salt to form a thick paste.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the garlic paste, onion, and juice, and let the
- mixture sit at room temperature for 30 minutes or longer.
- Minutes before you are ready to serve the mojo, microwave on high for 1.5
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More