- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 to 8 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium size-onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sour orange juice or 1/4 cup sweet orange juice and 1/8 cub each fresh lime and lemon juice.
- 2 Tbs. pure Spanish olive oil
- Using a mortar and pestle or a food processor, crush the garlic with the
- salt to form a thick paste.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the garlic paste, onion, and juice, and let the
- mixture sit at room temperature for 30 minutes or longer.
- Minutes before you are ready to serve the mojo, microwave on high for 1.5
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Italian White Bean Soup
Butterscotch Hard Candy
Meringue Candy CanesSee More