- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe came from an all recipes email.
This mojo marinade is delicious for use with meats and fish before grilling. It's a great marinade for grilled flank steak, whole pork loins, and on whole rotisserie chickens! Meat and chicken should be marinated overnight, fish only needs one hour.
- * 6 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- * 1/2 cup minced yellow onion
- * 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- * 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- * 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- * 1 teaspoon dried oregano flakes
- * 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- * 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- * 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- * 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- * 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- * 1 cup olive oil
- 1. Pulse the garlic and onion in a blender until very finely chopped. Pour in orange juice, lime juice; season with cumin, oregano, lemon-pepper, black pepper, salt, cilantro, and hot pepper sauce. Blend until thoroughly incorporated. Pour in the olive oil, and blend until smooth.