- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- * 6 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- * 1/2 cup minced yellow onion
- * 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- * 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- * 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- * 1 teaspoon dried oregano flakes
- * 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- * 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- * 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- * 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- * 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- * 1 cup olive oil
- 1. Pulse the garlic and onion in a blender until very finely chopped. Pour in orange juice, lime juice; season with cumin, oregano, lemon-pepper, black pepper, salt, cilantro, and hot pepper sauce. Blend until thoroughly incorporated. Pour in the olive oil, and blend until smooth.
NotesThis recipe came from an all recipes email.
This mojo marinade is delicious for use with meats and fish before grilling. It's a great marinade for grilled flank steak, whole pork loins, and on whole rotisserie chickens! Meat and chicken should be marinated overnight, fish only needs one hour.