- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons minced yellow onion
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (e.g. TabascoÃ¢â€žÂ¢)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Pulse the garlic and onion in a blender until very finely chopped.
- Pour in orange juice, lime juice; season with cumin, oregano, lemon-pepper, black pepper, salt, cilantro, and hot pepper sauce.
- Blend until thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour in the olive oil, and blend until smooth
NotesI got this recipe from allrecipes.com but have changed it to only 4 servings. Great for Chicken or Pork.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Adventures in Cooking
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Sweet Potato Pizza Dough
Grilled Summer Veggie Pizza
Zesty Italian ChickenSee More