- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons minced yellow onion
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (e.g. TabascoÃ¢â€žÂ¢)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Pulse the garlic and onion in a blender until very finely chopped.
- Pour in orange juice, lime juice; season with cumin, oregano, lemon-pepper, black pepper, salt, cilantro, and hot pepper sauce.
- Blend until thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour in the olive oil, and blend until smooth
NotesI got this recipe from allrecipes.com but have changed it to only 4 servings. Great for Chicken or Pork.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More