- 2 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons minced yellow onion
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (e.g. TabascoÃ¢â€žÂ¢)
- 1/3 cup olive oil
Pulse the garlic and onion in a blender until very finely chopped.
Pour in orange juice, lime juice; season with cumin, oregano, lemon-pepper, black pepper, salt, cilantro, and hot pepper sauce.
Blend until thoroughly incorporated.
Pour in the olive oil, and blend until smooth