- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 C shortening
- 1/2 C sugar
- 3/4 C molasses
- 1 C flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Melt shortening.
- Add sugar and molasses and bring to boiling point.
- Cool slightly.
- Add flour and salt, mix well.
- Drop by teaspoons on baking sheet lined with Reynolds parchment paper.
- Bake @ 350' -- 12 - 15 minutes
- While still warm, turn cookies around finger or wooden spoon handle to form a roll.
NotesMy MIL wanted a nice light cookie for a luncheon, so I played with a cookie recipe of my Moms.
This was the result.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Ensalada Tibia con Nueces
Bibi's Cheese FlanSee More