- Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 6 chicken pieces
- 1 bunch spinach
- 1 small bunch cilantro
- 150gr. ground pumpkin seed
- 6 serrano chiles
- 6 green tomatoes
- 1 slice of onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 2 sprigs epazote
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups of the broth resulting from cooking chicken
- Boil the chicken with garlic, onion, a stalk of coriander and salt. In blender blend all ingredients except the epazote and pumpkin seeds.
- In a pan fry the pumpkin seed oil for half a minute, stirring constantly to avoid burning, then immediately add the remaining ingredients and undrained ground, frying for 15 minutes, stirring constantly to avoid burning , when it was formed a smooth paste, add the broth in which chicken is cooked slowly, stirring constantly and when it begins to boil, turn off the heat.
- Serve hot over the meat, accompanied with a warm tortilla.
NotesMole is the generic name for several sauces used in Mexican cuisine recipes, as well as for dishes based on these sauces. Outside of Mexico, it often refers to a specific sauce which is known in Spanish by the more specific name mole poblano. The word is also widely known in the combined form guacamole (avocado concoction). In contemporary Mexico, the term is used for a number of sauces, some quite dissimilar to one another, including black, red, yellow, colorado, green, almendrado, and pipián.
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More