- Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 200 grams of ground seed simple.
- Kilo and a half chicken.
- 1 Chile poblano deveined raw.
- 3 sprigs cilantro.
- 2 sprigs epazote.
- 2 sprigs parsley.
- 2 lechega Sheets (the greenest).
- 3 leaves of radish.
- 2 Branches of spinach or chard.
- 3 garlic.
- ¼ onion.
- 5 peppers whole.
- 10 cloves.
- 3 twist of cinnamon.
- 6 O 7 Green Tomatoes.
- Green chiles to taste.
- Grind all the ingredients raw, first species that are the hardest and go putting green chile and everything except the seed ground.
- Boil the tomatoes and green peppers so that they can grind.
- Season all this in a little oil and go rummaging around to one side and a single person because he is short and smooth.
- Besides green nugget is dissolved in water or chicken broth or meat, I could be in the blender or by hand and stir the mixture, it is put knorsuiza salt or to taste.
- Boil and given the desired consistency, can be served separately or you can stir the chicken.
- This mole can be served with chicken, beef or pork.
NotesMole is the generic name for several sauces used in Mexican cuisine recipes, as well as for dishes based on these sauces. Outside of Mexico, it often refers to a specific sauce which is known in Spanish by the more specific name mole poblano. The word is also widely known in the combined form guacamole (avocado concoction). In contemporary Mexico, the term is used for a number of sauces, some quite dissimilar to one another, including black, red, yellow, colorado, green, almendrado, and pipián.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More