- Cooking Time: 13
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 pieces (squares) Semi-sweet Baking Chocolate
- ½ cups Butter
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 whole Egg Yolks
- 6 Tablespoons Flour
- 2 cups Real Whipping Cream (seriously It's So Much Better!!!)
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray 4 custard cups with Pam and place on cookie sheet.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large bowl on high for about 1 minute, until butter is melted. whisk until chocolate is also melted.
- Stir in sugar until well blended. Whisk in eggs and egg yolks. Stir in flour.
- Divide between cups.
- Bake 13-14 minutes until sides are firm and center is soft. Let stand 1 minute.
- Combine sugar and heavy cream and whip until stiff.
- Invert cakes on dishes and top with whipped cream.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More