- Cooking Time: 13
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 pieces (squares) Semi-sweet Baking Chocolate
- ½ cups Butter
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 whole Egg Yolks
- 6 Tablespoons Flour
- 2 cups Real Whipping Cream (seriously It's So Much Better!!!)
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray 4 custard cups with Pam and place on cookie sheet.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in large bowl on high for about 1 minute, until butter is melted. whisk until chocolate is also melted.
- Stir in sugar until well blended. Whisk in eggs and egg yolks. Stir in flour.
- Divide between cups.
- Bake 13-14 minutes until sides are firm and center is soft. Let stand 1 minute.
- Combine sugar and heavy cream and whip until stiff.
- Invert cakes on dishes and top with whipped cream.
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More