- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 10 oz Bittersweet Chocolate (I use Scharffen Berger 70%)
- 10 oz unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 tbsp water
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 5 large egg
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 cup flour
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Melt chocolate and butter.
- Mix together water, vanilla, eggs and egg yolks.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Mix egg mixture into chocolate mixture.
- Then mix in flour mixture. Pour into ramakins or cake rings.
- Bake in preheated oven at 425 f just until set.
- The tops will barely be set around 10 mins.
- Serve warm. I serve them with coffee ice cream.
NotesThis recipe makes alot of cakes..you could store some of the mix in the refrigerator and bake it another day.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More