- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe makes alot of cakes..you could store some of the mix in the refrigerator and bake it another day.
- 10 oz Bittersweet Chocolate (I use Scharffen Berger 70%)
- 10 oz unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 tbsp water
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 5 large egg
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 cup flour
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Melt chocolate and butter.
- Mix together water, vanilla, eggs and egg yolks.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Mix egg mixture into chocolate mixture.
- Then mix in flour mixture. Pour into ramakins or cake rings.
- Bake in preheated oven at 425 f just until set.
- The tops will barely be set around 10 mins.
- Serve warm. I serve them with coffee ice cream.