- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-cup mayonnaise
- 1/3-cup chili sauce or ketchup
- ¼ cup sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 hardboiled egg, chopped
- Stir together all ingredients.
- Cover and chill.
- Makes 2 cups
NotesAfter my mom became ill, she was placed on many diets. From her "diet" section of her recipe box I found many "creamy" dressings that would not be considered "diet" today. How times have changed. Great dressings though!!!
Cooking for a family in Korea: notes of an ex-pat wife
Adventures in CookingSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More