MOM’S ORANGE ALMOND SALAD
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 11oz can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn
- ½ cup sliced red onions
- ¼ cup slivered toasted almonds
- 1 can chunk canned ham, chicken or turkey, flaked with a fork.
- Mom's Orange Almond Salad Dressing
- Combine all ingredients.
- Toss with dressing.
NotesThe recipe for the salad dressing is also in my recipe box here.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Award - Winning Tortilla SoupSee More