- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 11oz can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 head romaine lettuce, torn
- ½ cup sliced red onions
- ¼ cup slivered toasted almonds
- 1 can chunk canned ham, chicken or turkey, flaked with a fork.
- Mom's Orange Almond Salad Dressing
- Combine all ingredients.
- Toss with dressing.
NotesThe recipe for the salad dressing is also in my recipe box here.
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More