- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- ½ c. mayonnaise (I prefer Miracle Whip)
- 1 c. sour cream
- 2 cans bean dip
- Chopped veggies – green pepper, onion, pretty much whatever you want
- Mix taco seasoning, mayonnaise, and sour cream.
- On a platter spread bean dip.
- On top of bean dip spread mixture.
- Top with chopped veggies.
- Serve with Doritos.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
50 Shades of Taste
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More