- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 3oz packages strawberry flavored Jell-O
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1-cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups diced apples
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Melt cranberry sauce over medium heat.
- Separate and reserve liquid and whole berries.
- Mix together cranberry juice, boiling water, and Jell-O.
- Stir until Jell-O is dissolved.
- Add lemon juice and salt.
- Chill until Jell-O mounds slightly on a spoon.
- Add mayonnaise and beat until smooth.
- Fold in cranberries, apples and nuts.
- Pour into a 2-quart mold.
- Chill overnight.
NotesThis cranberry salad was a big hit at the last Thanksgiving dinner my Mom hosted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More