- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 3oz packages strawberry flavored Jell-O
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1-cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups diced apples
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Melt cranberry sauce over medium heat.
- Separate and reserve liquid and whole berries.
- Mix together cranberry juice, boiling water, and Jell-O.
- Stir until Jell-O is dissolved.
- Add lemon juice and salt.
- Chill until Jell-O mounds slightly on a spoon.
- Add mayonnaise and beat until smooth.
- Fold in cranberries, apples and nuts.
- Pour into a 2-quart mold.
- Chill overnight.
NotesThis cranberry salad was a big hit at the last Thanksgiving dinner my Mom hosted.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Italy or Bust
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More