- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10-12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans whole berry cranberry sauce
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 3oz packages strawberry flavored Jell-O
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1-cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups diced apples
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Melt cranberry sauce over medium heat.
- Separate and reserve liquid and whole berries.
- Mix together cranberry juice, boiling water, and Jell-O.
- Stir until Jell-O is dissolved.
- Add lemon juice and salt.
- Chill until Jell-O mounds slightly on a spoon.
- Add mayonnaise and beat until smooth.
- Fold in cranberries, apples and nuts.
- Pour into a 2-quart mold.
- Chill overnight.
NotesThis cranberry salad was a big hit at the last Thanksgiving dinner my Mom hosted.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More