- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 6oz package (1 cup) semisweet chocolate morsels.
- 1 6oz package (1 cup) butterscotch morsels
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup halved walnuts
- In double boiler over hot, not boiling water, melt chocolate, butterscotch and sweetened condensed milk, stirring occasionally until morsels melt and mixture begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chopped walnuts and vanilla extract.
- Blend well.
- Chill for 1 hour, or until mixture thickens.
- Line bottom of a 9 inch pan with a 12 inch square of aluminum foil.
- Place ¾ cups walnut halves in bottom of pan, forming a 2 inch wide flat ring.
- Spoon chocolate/butterscotch mixture in small mounds on top of walnuts to form a ring.
- Garnish with remaining walnut halves.
- Place in freezer until firm enough to slice.
- Slice ring in ½ inch slices.
- Makes approximately 34-36 pieces.
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume One
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Olive's Deep Dish Strawberry Rhubarb Pie: Pushing Daisies
Sesame Snow PeasSee More