- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg. taco seasoning
- ½ c. mayonnaise (I prefer Miracle Whip)
- 1 c. sour cream
- 2 cans bean dip
- Chopped veggies – green pepper, onion, pretty much whatever you want
- Mix taco seasoning, mayonnaise, and sour cream.
- On a platter spread bean dip.
- On top of bean dip spread mixture.
- Top with chopped veggies.
- Serve with Doritos.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More