- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 100 candies
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups peanut butter
- ½ cup butter
- 1 pound (4 ½ cups) sifted powdered sugar
- 3 cups crisped rice cereal
- 2 6oz packages (2 cups) butterscotch morsels
- 2 6oz packages (2 cups) semisweet chocolate morsels
- In saucepan, melt peanut butter and butter.
- In a large bowl, combine powdered sugar and crisped rice cereal.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over cereal mixture.
- Blend together with hands.
- Form into ½ inch balls.
- Chill until firm.
- In separate double boilers, melt butterscotch and chocolate morsels.
- Dip half of candies into butterscotch coating, half into chocolate coating.
- Swirl tops of coated candies with the back of a spoon.
- Place candies on a wax paper lined baking sheet.
NotesHow many servings is 100 candies?? If you are not carefull, with these things its only about 3! You just CAN'T stop eating them...
After you make them, lock all but a couple out of reach, or you will eat most of them before serving!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More