- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 pound (2 ½ cups) packed brown sugar
- Dash of salt
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups light cream
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Butter sides of a heavy, 5 quart Dutch oven.
- In Dutch oven, melt butter.
- Add brown sugar and dash of salt.
- Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Stir in light corn syrup, mix well.
- Gradually add cream, stirring constantly.
- Cook and stir over medium heat to “firm –ball” stage (245 degrees – about 30 to 35 minutes).
- Remove from heat.
- Place nuts evenly on bottom of buttered 9x9x2 inch baking plan.
- Pour syrup over nuts.
- Cool before cutting into squares.
- Makes 2 pounds
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Summertime SippersSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More