MOM'S 4 LAYER CHOCOLATE LUSH
Mom's 4 layer chocolate lush
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup finly chopped walnuts (or macadamian nuts) pluss a little extra for topping.
- 8 oz cream cheese (room temp.)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 oz Cool Whip brand whipped topping
- 2 LARGEE boxes chocolate pudding (NOT INSTANT)
- 5 cups milk
- 1 pint whipping cream
- Chocolate shavings (enough for topping/garnish - to taste)
Layer 1 - Mix together flour, margarine and 1/2 cup nuts and spread out on the bottom of a 13 inch baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minuts, until golden.
Set out to cool.
Layer 2 - Blend cream cheese and powdered sugar.
Fold in Cool Whip brand whipped topping.
Spread evenly over 1st layer (crust) after crust has completly cooled.
Layer 3 - Cook 2 large boxes of chocolate pudding, using only 5 cups of milk instead of 6.
Refrigerate until completly cooled.
Spread evenly on Cool Whip layer.
Layer 4 - Beat 1 pint of whipped cream until fluffy.
Spread evenly on top of puddin layer.
Sprinkle with reserved nuts and chocolate shavings.
Well, that was high praise, especially since Shane "Doesn't eat desserts"! LOL... He makes great ones, just doesn't eat them...