- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1lb chicken-cooked & shredded
- 1 package Spanish rice-prepared
- 2 c shredded cheddar
- 8oz sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans enchilada sauce
- 8-10 flour tortillas.
- In a large bowl mix together the chicken, rice and 1C of the cheese. In another bowl mix together the sour cream, soup and enchilada sauce. I sometimes add a little water if the sauce seems to thick. Start adding the sauce to the chicken mixture. Add enough to make a creamy consistency, usually about half. Spoon chicken mixture onto the tortillas. Roll up and place seam side down in a 9x13. Pour remaining sauce over the tortillas. Bake, uncovered at 375 until bubbly and heated through, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese in the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Serve with additional sour cream, chopped tomatoes and shredded lettuce
NotesI got this from my mom. LOVE IT. It's what I ask her to make when I come over.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More