- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1lb chicken-cooked & shredded
- 1 package Spanish rice-prepared
- 2 c shredded cheddar
- 8oz sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cans enchilada sauce
- 8-10 flour tortillas.
- In a large bowl mix together the chicken, rice and 1C of the cheese. In another bowl mix together the sour cream, soup and enchilada sauce. I sometimes add a little water if the sauce seems to thick. Start adding the sauce to the chicken mixture. Add enough to make a creamy consistency, usually about half. Spoon chicken mixture onto the tortillas. Roll up and place seam side down in a 9x13. Pour remaining sauce over the tortillas. Bake, uncovered at 375 until bubbly and heated through, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese in the last 10 minutes of cooking.
- Serve with additional sour cream, chopped tomatoes and shredded lettuce
NotesI got this from my mom. LOVE IT. It's what I ask her to make when I come over.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More