- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick real butter
- 2 cloves garlic; minced
- 1 quart half and half
- 1 egg
- 1 C parmesan cheese
- 2 C mozzarella cheese
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the garlic.
- Cook until the turns a golden brown.
- Beat the egg with about 1 C of the 1/2 and 1/2; add the remainder of the 1/2 and 1/2 to the butter and garlic; keep the heat low!
- Add the egg and 1/2 and 1/2 mixture and the cheeses.
- Cook over low heat until all cheese has melted; stir frequently.
- DO NOT let it boil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
NotesThis is my mom's too:) I love her!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
50 Shades of Taste
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More