- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 stick real butter
- 2 cloves garlic; minced
- 1 quart half and half
- 1 egg
- 1 C parmesan cheese
- 2 C mozzarella cheese
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the garlic.
- Cook until the turns a golden brown.
- Beat the egg with about 1 C of the 1/2 and 1/2; add the remainder of the 1/2 and 1/2 to the butter and garlic; keep the heat low!
- Add the egg and 1/2 and 1/2 mixture and the cheeses.
- Cook over low heat until all cheese has melted; stir frequently.
- DO NOT let it boil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
NotesThis is my mom's too:) I love her!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More