- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 c milk
- 1 c all-purpose flour
- 3 T granulated sugar
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t cinnamon
- 1/4 lb unsalted butter
- 4 tart apples peeled and sliced
- 2 -3 T brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Blend together eggs, milk, flour, granulated sugar, vanilla, salt and cinnamon, then set batter aside.
- Melt butter in baking dish and add apples.
- Cook apples until butter sizzles (do not let butter brown)
- Remove from heat and pour batter over apples and butter
- Sprinkle with brown sugar
- Bake 20 minutes at 425 degrees.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More