- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 c milk
- 1 c all-purpose flour
- 3 T granulated sugar
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1/2 t salt
- 1/4 t cinnamon
- 1/4 lb unsalted butter
- 4 tart apples peeled and sliced
- 2 -3 T brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Blend together eggs, milk, flour, granulated sugar, vanilla, salt and cinnamon, then set batter aside.
- Melt butter in baking dish and add apples.
- Cook apples until butter sizzles (do not let butter brown)
- Remove from heat and pour batter over apples and butter
- Sprinkle with brown sugar
- Bake 20 minutes at 425 degrees.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Delightful DessertsSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More