- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1-3/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts (walnuts OR pecans)
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed bananas (about 3 bananas)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 3 pans or cans.
- Stir together: flour soda, salt, and nuts. Set aside.
- Blend shortening and sugar until creamy. Mix in eggs. Add mashed bananas and dry ingredients. Blend well.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
NotesThis is my Mom's favorite banana bread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More