- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1-3/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts (walnuts OR pecans)
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup mashed bananas (about 3 bananas)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 3 pans or cans.
- Stir together: flour soda, salt, and nuts. Set aside.
- Blend shortening and sugar until creamy. Mix in eggs. Add mashed bananas and dry ingredients. Blend well.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
NotesThis is my Mom's favorite banana bread.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Lemon Blueberry BreadSee More