- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or shortening
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup or 3 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts or chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients, add bananas and nuts last.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
NotesMy mom always liked to make this when she had some overipe bananas that were going to go to waste. Sometimes she even added chocolate chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More