- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or shortening
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup or 3 ripe bananas mashed
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts or chocolate chips, optional
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix all ingredients, add bananas and nuts last.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
NotesMy mom always liked to make this when she had some overipe bananas that were going to go to waste. Sometimes she even added chocolate chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More