- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup mashed overripe bananas (about 3 bananas)
- 3/4-cup sugar
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 8 tablespoons butter (1 stick) softened or melted
- 1/4-½ cup walnuts (optional)
- 1/4-cup choc. chips (optional)
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix well. (HINT: sift flour, sugar, and baking soda.)
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Cool on rack when
- done. Serve warm or at room temperature with butter or your favorite topping.
NotesMy moma is a good cook & a LPN. She puts much love in her cooking as she does the people she cares for.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More