MOM'S BANANA BREAD
- Cooking Time: 60
- 1 cup mashed overripe bananas (about 3 bananas)
- 3/4-cup sugar
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 8 tablespoons butter (1 stick) softened or melted
- 1/4-½ cup walnuts (optional)
- 1/4-cup choc. chips (optional)
Preheat oven 350 degrees.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Mix well. (HINT: sift flour, sugar, and baking soda.)
Pour into greased loaf pan.
Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
Cool on rack when
done. Serve warm or at room temperature with butter or your favorite topping.