- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup mashed overripe bananas (about 3 bananas)
- 3/4-cup sugar
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 8 tablespoons butter (1 stick) softened or melted
- 1/4-½ cup walnuts (optional)
- 1/4-cup choc. chips (optional)
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix well. (HINT: sift flour, sugar, and baking soda.)
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Cool on rack when
- done. Serve warm or at room temperature with butter or your favorite topping.
NotesMy moma is a good cook & a LPN. She puts much love in her cooking as she does the people she cares for.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More