- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup mashed overripe bananas (about 3 bananas)
- 3/4-cup sugar
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 8 tablespoons butter (1 stick) softened or melted
- 1/4-½ cup walnuts (optional)
- 1/4-cup choc. chips (optional)
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix well. (HINT: sift flour, sugar, and baking soda.)
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Cool on rack when
- done. Serve warm or at room temperature with butter or your favorite topping.
NotesMy moma is a good cook & a LPN. She puts much love in her cooking as she does the people she cares for.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More