- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 14 oz eagle brand milk
- 1 cup semi sweet choc. chips
- 1 cup butterscotch-flavored chips
- 1 3 1/2 oz can coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- pre heat oven to 350.
- Spray a 13x9 pan with non stick baking spray.
- Melt butter in the pan in oven, remove and sprinkle crumbs evenly over the butter; pour eagle brand milk evenly over crumbs.
- Sprinkle chips, coconut, and nuts; press down firmly.
- Bake 25 min or until lightly browned.
- Makes 24 to 36 bars
- Tip: If you do not have spray, for perfectly cut cookie bars line entire pan (including sides) with a sheet of aluminum foil first. When bars are baked, cool; lift up edges of foil to remove from pan. Cut into individual squares. Lift off of foil.
NotesThis is what my Mom makes, they are so good & rich. Some people call them Magic Cookie Bars, but we have always called them Mom's bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More