- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 pds. ground beef-browned and drained
- 1 1/2 cups bowtie pasta-cooked according to box
- 1 (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 (15 oz) diced tomatoes including juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 small onion, diced
- garlic salt and pepper to taste
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef. Drain. Boil pasta in a seperate pot according to directions. Drain. Add all ingredients back into skillet except cheese. Bring to a boil and then simmer 20 minutes. Let stand 20 minutes to thicken up. Serve in bowl and top with cheese.
NotesThis recipe comes from my mom and it's a little different using bowtie pasta! Photo by me!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy LifeSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More