- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis recipe comes from my mom and it's a little different using bowtie pasta! Photo by me!
- 1 1/2 pds. ground beef-browned and drained
- 1 1/2 cups bowtie pasta-cooked according to box
- 1 (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 (15 oz) diced tomatoes including juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 small onion, diced
- garlic salt and pepper to taste
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef. Drain. Boil pasta in a seperate pot according to directions. Drain. Add all ingredients back into skillet except cheese. Bring to a boil and then simmer 20 minutes. Let stand 20 minutes to thicken up. Serve in bowl and top with cheese.