- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup all bran cereal or "bran buds".
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup vegitable oil
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Set aside.
- Stir together cereal and milk. Let sit 2 minutes.
- Add eggs and oil to cereal mixture.
- Beat until well mixed.
- Add flour mix, stiringonly until combined.
- Fill 12 2 1/2 inch muffin pan cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Peppermint Crumb Squares
Chicken with Green Olives
Festive Candied YamsSee More