- Cooking Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup all bran cereal or "bran buds".
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup vegitable oil
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Set aside.
- Stir together cereal and milk. Let sit 2 minutes.
- Add eggs and oil to cereal mixture.
- Beat until well mixed.
- Add flour mix, stiringonly until combined.
- Fill 12 2 1/2 inch muffin pan cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Special SmoothiesSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More