- Cooking Time: 11-14 or unti browned
- Servings: 8 servings
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lb. dark brown sugar
- 6 egg yolks (reserve whites for meringue for top)
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 pre-baked pie shells
- Combine sugar, egg yolks, and cornstarch. Cook on stove until thickened. Remove from stove, and add butter and vanilla.
- Pour into baked pie shells.
- Top with meringue and bake until browned.
NotesMy mother was a baker......she baked something every day! This was one of my fathers biggest weakness! It is so good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
The Social CookbookSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More