- Cooking Time: 30-45 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cauliflowers
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can of chicken broth
- 2- 8oz. bags of shredded cheddar cheese
- Boil both heads of cauliflower.
- Place in casserole dish and break up slightly.
- Heat up soup and broth in a saucepan and slowly add 8 oz of cheddar to melt into mixture.
- Pour mixture over cauliflower.
- Sprinkle more shredded cheddar on top.
- Bake for about 30-45 minutes at 350 uncovered until brown and gooey!
NotesMom made this dish every year for our annual family Christmas party. I never tried it untill I was about 18 or 19 years old and felt like Ihad missed out all those years! We now make it every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More