- Cooking Time: 30-45 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
BackstoryMom made this dish every year for our annual family Christmas party. I never tried it untill I was about 18 or 19 years old and felt like Ihad missed out all those years! We now make it every year for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- 2 cauliflowers
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can of chicken broth
- 2- 8oz. bags of shredded cheddar cheese
- Boil both heads of cauliflower.
- Place in casserole dish and break up slightly.
- Heat up soup and broth in a saucepan and slowly add 8 oz of cheddar to melt into mixture.
- Pour mixture over cauliflower.
- Sprinkle more shredded cheddar on top.
- Bake for about 30-45 minutes at 350 uncovered until brown and gooey!
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knife
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Job Creator Cowboy Beans
Chicken PosoleSee More