- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20
- POTATO SHELL:
- 3-1/2 cups hot mashed potatoes (no milk, butter or seasonings added)
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (2.8-ounce) can French-fried onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt to taste
- 1-1/2 cups shredded or cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all of the potato shell ingredients; spread over the bottom and up
- the sides of a greased 2-qt. shallow baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine filling ingredients; pour gently into shell.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 for 40 minutes or until heated through.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
NotesMaking dinner sound wonderful was one of mom's specialities
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More