- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup 1/2 and 1/2
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup flour
- 3 4oz cans whole green chiles
- 1/2 lb Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 lb Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 8oz can tomatoe sauce
- Beat 1/2 and 1/2 with eggs and flour until smooth.
- Split open chiles, rinse out seeds and drain on a paper towel.
- Mix cheeses, reserve 1/2 cup cheese for topping.
- Make alternating layers of remaining cheese, chiles, and egg mixture in a 13 inch baking dish.
- Pour tomatoe sauce over top and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour, or until cooked in the center.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More