- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup 1/2 and 1/2
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup flour
- 3 4oz cans whole green chiles
- 1/2 lb Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 lb Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 8oz can tomatoe sauce
- Beat 1/2 and 1/2 with eggs and flour until smooth.
- Split open chiles, rinse out seeds and drain on a paper towel.
- Mix cheeses, reserve 1/2 cup cheese for topping.
- Make alternating layers of remaining cheese, chiles, and egg mixture in a 13 inch baking dish.
- Pour tomatoe sauce over top and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour, or until cooked in the center.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More