- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup 1/2 and 1/2
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup flour
- 3 4oz cans whole green chiles
- 1/2 lb Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 lb Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 8oz can tomatoe sauce
- Beat 1/2 and 1/2 with eggs and flour until smooth.
- Split open chiles, rinse out seeds and drain on a paper towel.
- Mix cheeses, reserve 1/2 cup cheese for topping.
- Make alternating layers of remaining cheese, chiles, and egg mixture in a 13 inch baking dish.
- Pour tomatoe sauce over top and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour, or until cooked in the center.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Carl’s Cabbage Cream Pie
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Banana CakeSee More