- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 8 - 10
- Preparation Time: 45 min.
- 3-4 lbs of round steak or sirloin
- 2-3 minced cloves of garlic
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp.
- 1 sliced onion
- 2 sliced bell peppers
- 4-5 sliced celery sticks
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1/3 cup light soy sauce
- Garlic powder, black pepper, meat tenderizer
- Sprinkle beef with garlic powder, pepper, and tenderizer.
- Cut the beef into thin strips.
- Cook the garlic in olive oil over med. heat for a few minutes.
- Add the beef strips and brown.
- Sprinkle the flour over the meat.
- Next add the onion, bell peppers and celery
- Then add the bouillon cubes and 2/3 cups of water.
- Add the soy sauce also.
- Simmer 1-hour.
- Thicken with cornstarch mixed with a little water.
NotesMom always fixed this in her electric skillet. Serve over chow mein dry noodles or rice. Egg rolls on the side. Great dish.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More